The Live Events team collaborates with our internal and external partners to develop and produce best-in-class activations, fan events, music festivals/concerts and consumer events.
This position will work within the Event Management & Production team and assist with a ride range of elements needed to plan and execute assigned events. Some of the key responsibilities will include:
• Update and maintain event documents, such as production schedules, timelines, event overviews, contact lists, presentation decks, etc.
• Collaborate in brainstorming sessions that develop new concepts for upcoming events and activations
• Research and identify potential venues, vendors and overall event needs for upcoming events
• Source event needs
• Track vendor contracts, insurance, and payment information
• Participate in calls with venues, contractors, sponsors and internal groups and compile notes for distribution to attendees
• Assist with signage planning and execution
• Prepare and manage event production offices
• Assist with executive, talent, and hospitality movements
• Must be based in or near New York City, or be willing to relocate (relocation is not provided for this role)
• Candidates must have a strong interest in event management and production and have experience preparing for and working at events
• Bachelor's Degree from accredited college or university, and within two years post-graduation
• Ability to travel to events and work extended hours and weekends leading up to and during events
• Ability to lift / carry up to 20 pounds
• Experience working events, with preference placed on fan-based and large-scale events
• Familiarity with coordinating operational and production elements for events
• Understanding of sponsorships and deliverables
• Understanding of the multifaceted nature of events
• Exceptional attention to details and organizational skills
• Ability to work both with a team and independently with strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong work ethic with an ability to quickly learn new skills and adapt to a variety of event environments
• Proficiency in the following Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel & PowerPoint
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9ejwk-100-24-118-144-42 in your application.