Technical Systems Analyst
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The Workplace VC/AV lead supports Warner Media meeting rooms equipped with VC/AV infrastructure onsite and/or extend support in other regions within APAC as and when required. This includes – and not limited to – Video Conferencing Solution, Audio Conferencing Solution, Room Booking System, IP TV solution. Also act as an escalation point for Workplace Technicians in the region for AV/VC Systems. In addition, this role works closely with Workplace Global engineering on complex issues, new requirements and the VC global roadmap and replicate it in the region.
This is a single-contributor position.
• Maintain and Manage Warner Media meeting rooms
• Provide support to Warner Media meeting rooms
• Provide support to Warner Media events
• Work with engineering teams to plan upgrades and new rooms in the region
• Escalate to vendors and engineering teams to resolve configuration/complex issues
• Acting as an escalation point for Workplace Techs in the region, developing their skills and encouraging a culture of collaboration and knowledge sharing.
• Assist with regional setup projects
• Work with regional vendors on support and project requirements
• Drive training and knowledge for End User Group
• Be an escalation point for Executive and meeting room support
• Ensure all incidents are progressed and rectified in a timely manner and maintaining at all times a clear and concise communication flow with the clients
• Perform preventive maintenance of the AV equipment and collaborate with global engineering on system wide maintenance
• Assist workplace support techs with end user's computer operating issues and software deployment and support as needed
• Participate in the Global Audio-Visual committee to maintain and deliver cutting edge AV technology as well as matured support processes to Warner Media clients
• Participate in non-Audio-Visual projects as required by management on a needed basis
• Any other tasks/projects that management may deemed fit from time to time on a need basis
• Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Experience
• ITIL Certification
• AV Industry recognized knowledge/certification is desirable
• Experience on various video conferencing endpoints while analysing the interoperability for MS Teams, WebEx, Cisco and/or Polycom Infrastructure
• Experience or Understanding of Meeting Room Booking System – Desirable
• Understanding of IP TV system - Desirable
• Demonstrative experience in a large IT environment supporting workplace technology
• Good logical thinking, sensitive with data and process
• Good communication skills and customer service oriented with good technical background.
• Good Knowledge of Microsoft Applications and databases (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Strong verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to communicate in terms understandable to end users at all levels
• Ability to successfully manage multiple and competing priorities.
• Tool : ServiceNow or Similar
• Knowledge of and experience with workplace technologies and supporting desktop environments
• Incident / problem management and cause diagnosis
• Knowledge of microphones, audio consoles, audio equalization, and audio attenuation
• Knowledge of cameras, video matrix switchers, different video formats and aspect ratios
• Knowledge of Video Conference Systems and related video network bridging
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnbjxm-35-172-223-30-42 in your application.