The OTT Reliability & Security Lead is in charge of the governance, reliability and security of the Cloud environments owned by the Digital/OTT teams, ensuring to be aligned with best Cloud practises and WMCSO alignments. Ensure the practices and proper controls, measures and precautions are embrased and verified frequently and accordingly. Cross-check the complieances of rules and policies while granting permissions, accesses and priviledges accordingly.
Supports the content security Policies, audits and guarantees confidentiality, authenticity, integrity and availability of WM properties. Responsible to keep the credentials, tokens, certs, etc secure within a protected and controled defined Secure-Vault and stablish the right handling, expiration, rotation, revokation, etc over high level of security and confidentiality.
• Work with all Digital Tech&Ops teams to ensure that all solutions are alignes to the WMSCO requierements and follow the best practises of the industry.
• Work with all digital Tech&Ops teams to ensure content protection and perform penetration and Sec Tests of its different types. Prevents data-content leaking. Evangelises and enforce the teams to adop and follow best-practices related to Cloud architecture and management from the Tech&Ops standpoint.
• Ensure that 3rd parties and vendors comply with WM standars and policies in all Cloud environments, practices and methodologies and even in different regions as per specific regulations.
• Provide support to Digital Tech&Ops teams on Cloud Computing related matters. Assist on the design of architectures with high availability and level of security.
• Explore new technologies, practises and solutions to be adopted by Digital Tech/Ops teams.
• Coach and provide training and support to the team and people with less experience about new process, technologies, methodologies and practices. Document all processes.
• Experience with AWS and Microsoft Azure.
• Knowledge and understanding of best practices, tools, products related to Security Governance, Pen&Sec Test, Indentity Management and Control Procedures and Information Security in general.
• Cloud, Networking, Infrastructure Security.
• Graduated or currently studying any Engineering - Bachelor's degree career related to Computing Science, Electronic, Telecomunicactions or equivalent years experience and knowledge in the matter.
• Advanced English
• AWS Certification
• Cloud Security Certification
• Knowledge abput common risks in cloud architecture, SaaS, IaaS Cloud Security Certification.
• Experience Setting up and Following Score Cards, VPCs, SecPolicies, ACLs, Hacking Attack methodologies, etc
• Experience on Scripting or coding (Py, Java, PHP, .Net)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g67p28-3-236-232-99-42 in your application.