WB Technology combines Warner Bros.' industry-leading technologists and disciplines to ensure global alignment with business strategy and accelerated delivery of innovative technology solutions studio- and industry-wide. From pre-production through archiving, the WBT organization will provide critical business and technology intelligence and services to all Studio business units. WBT manages the Studio's enterprise systems and solutions, emerging platforms, information security, consumer intelligence, content mastering and delivery, and more.
WarnerMedia seeks a Lead Network & Engineer Consult for the Infrast Core Svcs department.
Experience in configuring, designing, and troubleshooting security technology policies/firewalls: Palo Alto, Cisco, Juniper SRX, Arista and configure, administer, deploy, documenting processes and procedures.
• Knowledge of large-scale Firewall security & Network implementations; like but not limited to Panorama/Expedition/Cisco FirePower/Cloud Vision.
• Experience with Network & Security scripting and automation proficiencies focused with Python, YAML, Ansible, GIT, Jenkins.
• Experience with configuring and securing CSP's.
• Work with project teams/groups to verify and validate project/program requirements.
• Configuration and deployment of firewall (Palo Alto) security policies, Global Protect VPN,URL filtering, data filtering and file blocking profiles.
• Experience with monitoring platforms like but not limited to Splunk, tap aggregation services, data analytics, vulnerability reports.
• Experience with routing and network virtualization platforms like but not limited to VxLAN,ACI, Juniper, Arista.
• Extensive knowledge and hands on experience required with routing (ipv4), ethernet switching, load balancers, firewalls, and VPN technologies.
• Required Protocols: IPv4, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, EVPN, IEEE 802.1/802.3 standards, VPN, SNMP, DNS, Virtual Port Channeling.
• 7 years of global network engineering and operations.
• In-depth experience with Palo Alto, VxLAN, ACI, Juniper, Arista. desired.
• Network Certifications are encouraged (CCIE or CCNP, JNCx)
• Advanced Cloud Security – AWS / Azure experience.
• Project management experience.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyxx53-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.