We are looking for someone to lead our Data Analytics team who is an expert in building predictive data models, querying large data sets, and creating visualisations that enable effective analysis. Our Lead Data Analyst will also be responsible for communicating findings to our development team, such that they make more insightful decisions to improve the overall quality of our game on a day-by-day basis.
The Analytics team will help Development teams successfully iterate upon our upcoming title, by taking a data-driven approach to solving problems, and creating methods & instrumentation to measure player engagement.
• Develop and drive analytics strategy and roadmap for AAA title
• Manage the analytics team to ensure success of analytics strategy and roadmap
• Plan ahead to define data collections requirements in a timely & organised manner
• Model raw data into easy-to-use models
• Analyse collected data to efficiently create insightful visualisations & communicate these to development teams
• Follow up decisions after design changes have been implemented to validate the desired increase in game quality or development efficiency
• Educat e the development team in what is possible in data analytics and driv e interest in it
• Collaborate with central Analytics org on uniformity of tools, team support and best practices Collaborate with User Research teams to support delivery of studies to development teams
• Extensive experience defining tracking requirements, structuring reporting and delivering insight
• Extensive knowledge of SQL and database technology
• Experience using statistical methods to extract and validate insight from complex data
• Demonstrable experience in building customer relationships with game and publishing teams, supporting their process with data and acting as the voice of your team
• Demonstrable ability to prioritize insight requests from multiple concurrent customer teams and maintain a roadmap of analytics development
• Leadership experience that can be applied to managing a small (3+) team of analysts locally and remotely
• Experience working on a AAA video game
• Experience working with Creative , Studi o and Publishing leadership to harmonise multiple priorities.
• Experience managing data analytics teams and having direct reports
• Ability to work independently and strive for very high quality without supervision and t ake responsibility for report quality and timeline commitments
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvowqj-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.