The Lead Customer Experience Analyst will be a key member of the Operations team within the Kids. Young Adults and Classics (KYAC) – Digital Enterprises organization. They will have an integral role in providing advanced support and resolution for inquiries that cannot be solved by frontline tiers of support. This individual will be a core contributor on the Customer Experience (CX) team and will collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure escalated issues are surfaced, triaged and tracked for resolution. The ideal candidate will possess a solid foundation of technical and customer service experience. They will have the ability to resolve complex issues with professionalism and poise. They will work closely with the extended CX team to continuously challenge/define/refine what excellence means and continuously deliver on these goals to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction and support.
• Serve as initial escalation point for support tickets escalated from the frontline (Tiers 1 & 2) and ensure that individual tickets are guided through to resolution
• Become a subject matter expert on KYAC Digital Enterprises products/services, as well as all responsibilities maintained by the CX team and continuously remain current in that knowledge
• Responsible for the maintenance and management of the customer ticketing system (Zendesk), which includes all ZD SOPs, testing and implementing functionality, creating response templates, FAQs, and maintaining the tag taxonomy.
• Identify creative troubleshooting workarounds and support recommendations for issues that cannot be resolved through existing knowledge base articles or other known troubleshooting steps
• Responsible for reproducing, confirming and overseeing documentation for escalated product issues, as well as tracking reported issues throughout the product development lifecycle
• Responsible for escalating individual support tickets that cannot be immediately resolved through available troubleshooting steps to extended teams for further investigation, ushering these tickets through to resolution and coordinating communication/closure back to Customers
• Able to act as backup for frontline support teams across engagement channels and tiers, as needed (phone, email, social, additional channels)
• Provide afterhours coverage for SLA support, as needed
• Work continuously to increase product knowledge of growing suite of KYAC Digital Enterprises streaming products and services, including Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Adult Swim, Adult Swim Games, Turner Classic Movies and more
• Partner with larger CX and UX writing teams to capture and translate new product information into Customer-and Agent-facing support content, as well as ensure existing content is continuously maintained and up-to-date
• Facilitate Customer and Partner escalations to help ensure they're responded to within established timeframes and support service levels
• Participate in ongoing improvements for support processes, policies and standards, including for partners
• Coordinate the effort to collect and surface product issues/feedback for internal distribution on a regular cadence
• Collaborate with larger CX team to identify and uphold KPIs for service and operational excellence
• Occasionally travel to provide and/or receive on-site training and support, as needed
• 2-3 years customer service experience at a comparable B2C brand, preferably in media, entertainment, technology or hospitality and supporting streaming media or equivalent technologies
• Familiarity and comfort with consumer streaming devices such as Apple TV, Roku, iOS devices, Android TV/mobile, more
• Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong listening skills
• Excel in both customer service excellence and technical acumen
• Able to handle multiple priorities, using proper urgency when needed
• Demonstrate a strong sense of accountability and autonomy for effectively completing all required tasks
• Able to zoom out from individual issues and identify patterns
• Clearly define problems, analyze data, and recommend short-term workarounds, while simultaneously representing issues accurately to extended teams for resolution
• Able to consistently represent Warner Media and the KYAC brands in a professional manner
• Methodically investigate and resolve complex technical support issues, as reported by Customers and Partners
• Able to break down and communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
• Able to support on-call rotations and work both daytime or evening hours.
• Experience working with Lean/Agile methodologies and JIRA a plus
• Experience working with Zendesk, a plus.
• Driven to improve internal and external customer satisfaction
• Passionate about the customer experience
• Relentlessly positive and possess a 'can't be stopped' attitude
• Self-starter, creative problem solver, proactive, collaborative and resourceful
• Equally able to work independently and with a team
• Self-motivated with the ability to work on small projects while balancing your everyday workload
• Able, willing and driven to master new concepts every day
• Highly organized and embrace a fast-paced, changing environment
• Strong technical troubleshooting skills and abilities
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5p980-3-236-51-151-42 in your application.