Sr. Project Manager
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Lead Business System Analyst for the Tech Strategy & Program Ops: Program Ops department.
Warner Bros. has established a four-year technology program to deliver two brand new iconic office buildings that combine state-of-the-art technology with dynamic architecture to accelerate our competitive advantages and create an inspired environment for our employees. This is an opportunity for the right person to get in on the ground floor as we not only reimagine our workspace but also our future.
WarnerMedia Technology and Operations is seeking a skilled & energetic Lead Business Systems Analyst for the role of Second Century Program Lead. As part of the Second Century program team, your primary responsibilities are to facilitate cross functional discovery and project scoping activities across all workstreams requiring resource continuity for length of program. Will partner closely with the architectural design and construction team to ensure continuity of information exchange throughout the program. Will lead functional user experience exercises to identify user journeys and translate these into technology systems and support requirements.
• Facilitate cross team collaboration, innovation & ideation to define key initiatives and experiences with internal and external stakeholders including but not limited to: WarnerMedia Technology, Warner Bros Business Units, WB Studio Facilities, WarnerMedia Global Real Estate, the Landlord, Landlord's General Contractor, Architect's tenant improvement design firm, etc.
• Drive stakeholder alignments on business & technology priorities and timelines
• Facilitate key decisions with relevant stakeholders
• Facilitate requirements capture and definition across all internal and external teams for specific technology and business operations needs
• Assist in development, roll out and maintenance of program level practices
• Identify, flag and mitigate current or potential program/project risks
• Ensure key business and technology decisions are documented and available
• Facilitate development & alignment on holistic project and program timelines
• Collaborate to define and set up a cross team program structure & ongoing program management methods
• Develop project roadmaps & timelines
• Develop materials such as executive communications, playbooks, request forms etc., as needed
• 6+years related experience.
• Business and technology integration experience
• Business case development
• Project and change management
• Workshop facilitation
• UX research and discovery
• Performed similar functions in large, complex, state of the art real estate design and construction projects (preferably in a more recent corporate project with ''open workplace'' concept and collaboration and productivity enablement as a priority)
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• PMI or equivalent professional certificate preferred
• Project related technology certifications a bonus
• Lean or agile certification a bonus
• Proficiency in Microsoft Projects and Office products a requirement
• Design thinking and UX design experience a bonus
• Executive stakeholder management required
• Ability to balance multiple concurrent activities across cross-functional workstreams and work within the constructs of a broader multi-phased program
• Experience in the entertainment industry, preferably across ideation, production, and delivery workflows is preferred
• Program/ project timelines & roadmaps
• Log of key decisions require/made, risks, action items, etc.
• Relevant documentation including but not limited to, playbooks, guidelines, communications, user flows, user and environment data analysis, flowcharts, executive presentations
• Execution plans to achieve project scoping, requirements gathering and user experience development
• Execute workstream and level presentations
• Business case, vendor selection, and technology options analysis
• Energetic, well organized, agile and collaborative, and a self-starter