Buenos Aires, Argentina
As a UI/UX designer, this position main objective is to work with synergy with the rest of the digital product team. Researching, collecting and evaluating user requirements, to deliver the best possible user interface for all KYAC and Warner Media overall kids products for all the Latin American region. This is a really important role as it guarantees the success of our digital products and the results from this position directly affect customer loalyty for our Brands. User interface excellence is needed as this position is deeply connected and is part of the VBG team.
• Digital product UI/UX 60%
• Directly work with the Digital product team in leavereging the goals and all the internally produced iniciatives.
• UI & branding expert: Work with the UX position and rest of the design team to help and make all the LATAM digital products take the needed form, present ideas and designs that answers to brand alignment and user cases. Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tab, widgets among other
• Plan and conduct competition analysys, interpret data, user research and deliver this into the product UI as execution. Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
• Create and work on prototypes, wireframes and present it to other stake holders
• Beeing able to write/create/work with: user personas, user stories, design thinking, among other UI/X methodologies
• VBG team 30%
• Directly work with the VBG team in all the internally produced iniciatives, with special focus on digital products
• As part of the VBG team, make special focus on HBO max visual projects
• Being able to design internal and external presentations for Kids Latam
• Warner media team 10%
• Work as a part of the bigger kids and Warner Media team, supporting different inniciatives as needed.
• Work with the international and global UX/UI designers to create stronger in company synergy
• +2 years proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
• Creative and analytical approach, with a pro active profile
• Communication, collaboration and teamwork
• Fluent in English
• Knowledge of industry tools such as Sketch, InVision, Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Zeplin and OmniGraffle
• Strong project & time management skills with the ability to work with multiple projects
• Love for kids content
• Aesthetic sense and design knowledge
• Programing language
• Animation skills
• Organizational skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnkxok-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.