Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Promotes WB films on East Coast and assists West Coast team in various capacities.
• Work with team for pitching New York and east-coast based national and local press for half of the studio's slate while also assisting the other teams with special events, junkets and screenings.
• Participates in brainstorming meetings and helps to develop screening strategies and positioning. Work to secure major key beats to film campaigns, including but not limited to: trailer debuts, exclusive material placement, and brainstorming with multiple teams.
• Working with the team and Directors develop and maintain close relationships with assigned press, executives, talent and talent reps including publicists, managers and agents.
• Work with other departments like HBO Max on many campaigns and film releases.
• Manages screening invites, lists, and RSVPS.
• Manages press screenings with team and Directors while assisting with appropriate demographic filler where applicable.
• Manages and oversees premiere, special screening, and special events press lines.
• Working with team and Directors to manage press junkets, special events, and press days.
• Covers primary talent in various capacities such as press days, junkets, premieres, Q&As, interviews, TV appearances, film festivals, awards shows, etc.
• Creates and helps to maintain talent schedules, calendars, status reports, and research documents related to film campaigns.
• Assists in pitching for all facets of press campaigns across multiple platforms – Print, broadcast, online; Long lead, fast breaking, first looks, seasonal previews, trailer debuts.
• Other projects and responsibilities as assigned.
• At least 3-4 year's publicity experience in a studio, network, agency or publicity firm is preferred
• College Degree or equivalent experience required
• Must have excellent communications skills and the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with the media, management, talent and the general public.
• Good organizational and follow up skills required. Attention to detail also required while being able to multi-task.
• Must be able to work in high pressure situations, deal with personalities all of kinds, and be flexible to change required.
• Must have the ability work evenings and weekends is required.
• Good administrative skills including proficient typing, computer (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), internet, telephone, required.
• Ability to think creatively and outside of the box
• Knowledgeable about social media sites, apps, television ratings, and trends
• Must be pro-active and able to adapt to all environments
• Must have a love of entertainment and is up to date on the entertainment industry and trends.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7ew7k-3-214-224-207-42 in your application.