As an iOS Engineer you will be responsible for helping design, build, and maintain the March Madness Live mobile app as well as other key products in the WarnerMedia family. You will have specialized knowledge and experience in Apple platforms on customer-facing-apps. Work is performed at the direction of a Senior Apple Engineer and you will give input on the tools used to get this product in the pockets of its users. You will be able to bring structure to complex problems and influence team execution across multiple platforms.
What will you be doing?
• Builds and maintains mobile applications for Apple platforms providing a positive customer experience to millions of users.
• Develops, documents, and ensures compliance with best practices including but not limited to the following: coding standards, object-oriented design, platform and framework specific design concerns, and human interface guidelines.
• Identifies tasks, develops work effort estimates, creates and executes work schedules for development and operational maintenance activities.
• Collaborates on cross-functional project initiatives and drives towards business goals.
• Able to provide technical development leadership for project team & company.
• Is fluent in emerging application development technologies.
• Provides guidance to other developers.
To be a contributing member of this team, you will have a mix of these skills:
• Professional experience across mobile technologies.
• Considerable experience developing using Swift.
• Significant background in user experience practices & patterns.
• Deep understanding of writing Unit and UI tests.
• Able to provide guidance to fellow developers.
• Mobile architecture experience across Apple platforms.
• Able to provide direction and troubleshoot projects.
• Comprehensive understanding of Dependency Injection using Swinject/Resolver or similar .
• Experience and proficiency using Combine.
• Experience and proficiency at executing layouts and animation using modern techniques.
• Good to have experience with integration of third party advertisement, analytics or privacy SDKs.
• Nice to have knowledge of video delivery solutions such as Chromecast, Airplay, Bitmovin ...
Don't have an up-to-date CV? That's fine. Send us what you have, and we can go from there together.
We are committed to creating both a workforce and content that are as diverse as the global audiences we serve. See what we are doing for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging here at WarnerMedia https://www.warnermediagroup.com/diversity
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d88yzm-44-192-253-106-42 in your application.