We are looking for an Intermediate Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst with a strong passion and energy for testing and improving software quality for our application development.
The QA Analyst's primary role is to ensure that software is appropriately verified and validated; this includes test planning, creation of test environment and test data, as well as executing test cases.
• Work closely with other Testers, Software Developers, UX Designers, and Project Management teams to provide software testing for media workflows
• Solid technical and problem solving skills
• Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
• Participate in all stages of software development to identify and report system malfunctions to meet quality standards
• Exercise good judgement based on independent and analytical thinking
• Assist with creating test plans and test cases
• Follow direction from senior testers to ensure focus on highest priority work
• Identify, record, document, and track bugs
• Perform functional, regression, and systems integration testing for media workflows
• Pro-actively seeks continuous improvements in test coverage, execution, and automation
• Provide effective communication regarding the status of software under test
• Strong ability to learn and grow professionally
• Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
• Other duties as assigned
• 2 - 5 years experience in a formal QA role
• Strong knowledge of software testing methodologies, tools and processes
• Proven experience with best testing practices.
• Self-starter, goal-oriented, able to handle conflicting priorities
• Excellent time management and organization skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
• Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive defect reports and test cases
• Hands-on experience with black box testing
• Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
• Hands-on experience with Postman, Charles Proxy, or other related tools is considered an asset
• Degree in Computer Science, Engineering related subject or equivalent and practical experience
• Flexible work hours to accommodate out of region developers and project needs.
WarnerMedia welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8953q-3-227-235-216-42 in your application.