Senior Analyst, Technology Governance and Policy
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks an Infrastructure Operations Engineer for the Digital Product, Platform & Strategy: Digital Ops, Product & Eng department. The Infrastructure Operations Engineer is responsible for the end-to-end delivery of Voice and Data Infrastructure services in support of Warner Media production and associated business operations, located within Warner Bros' core campus's as well as global offices and remote temporary locations.
In this position, you will work closely with Warner Bros. Studio Operations, and Warner Media's Technology Operations groups to ensure that the studio's core network and telephony infrastructure needs are fully addressed, from inception to requirement gathering to delivery and ongoing support. The Infrastructure Operations Engineer will also be responsible for working alongside third parties and partners to ensure that work is being performed according to budgets and schedules, all while ensuring that quality and business agility needs are fully addressed.
This full-time support position requires a candidate who is confident at communicating effectively with senior management level and to a wide, diverse team, is flexible, pro-active, efficient, organized and can work using their own initiative. Additionally, the ability to juggle effectively project manage multiple tasks and initiatives from multiple individuals and to be one step ahead is essential.
• Delivery of network, voice and audio-visual service requests for productions, tenants and staff ensuring timely delivery of services.
• Management of on-premise comms closets, cabling and data centers.
• Coordination of 3rd parties during project work or service outages including root cause analysis.
• Maintain accurate asset, billing and service-related documentation.
• 2 years Experience of working within or alongside technical teams.
• Demonstrable experience of working within a managed service environment.
• Strong experience in a customer service orientated environment.
• Working in the media sector, preferably in the film/television production industry.
• This position requires a candidate who is confident at communicating effectively at senior management level and to a wide, diverse team, is flexible, pro-active, efficient, organized and can work using their own initiative. Additionally, the ability to manage multiple tasks and to be proactive is essential.
• Knowledge and experience of PC (hardware & software).
• Knowledge of telecom and networking hardware.
• Working knowledge of network (LAN/WAN/WLAN) connectivity and support including troubleshooting and testing.
• Demonstrable analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Capable of establishing and maintaining strong working relationships at all levels and providing a professional, accurate and timely service at all times.
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail always, even with the most routine tasks.
• Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.
• Intermediate level MS Office skills (Including Outlook, Word and Excel).
• Able to be flexible with regards to working hours. The role supports productions and Studio Tour that operate outside of standard business hours.
• Proactive, punctual, flexible, follows instructions and/or lead other team members if required, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
• Strong sense of urgency when dealing with priority items.
• Experience working in a fast-moving and very busy environment.
• Flexible, resilient, tenacious and committed.
• Strong team orientation, ability to work closely and well with other team members.
• Willingness to use initiative to add value to the organization.