Influencer Marketing Manager (f/m/d)
The organisation also includes Xandr's suite of advanced advertising solutions designed to help to improve advertising for brands, publishers, and consumers.
The Influencer Marketing Manager manages the planning and execution of successful influencer campaigns. The goal is to increase brand and project awareness and audience engagement across a range of social platforms and to be able to report on the effectiveness of those activities. In this role you will identify and liaise with relevant influencers and agencies, negotiating fair rates for content, and ensuring the relevant agreements are in place.
• Develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns
• Identify and build relationships with impactful influencers by using contacts to agencies, tools & software as well as own research.
• Project manage influencer marketing campaigns from initial response through to post campaign reporting, including campaign activation and talent content creation.
• Take responsibility for campaign budget management to ensure campaign profitability and ensure deadlines and key milestones are met
• Develop content ideas with scale and impact
• Liaising with all teams to create and coordinate marketing strategies that work across different channels
• Develop KPI frameworks which meet business goals, creation of reports
• Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience and users
• Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns
• Conception, implementation and execution of influencer events including handling and briefing of service providers
• Demonstrated digital influencer industry experience with a strong track record of delivering successful influencer marketing campaigns
• In depth knowledge of social media marketing industry
• Strong communication skills in German and English (written and verbal)
• Strong understanding of influencer marketing, the data and social statistics behind it in order to demonstrate campaign success
• Networker by nature, up to date with the latest trends, pop culture, the who is who of national and international content creators, as well as rising stars
• KPI oriented and always strive for improving post and campaign performance
• In depth knowledge of all legal regulations relevant to the influencer space
• Genuine passion and identification with our content & brands
• Outstanding project management skills
The Nice to Haves:
• BA/MA in Marketing
Severely disabled employees are welcome in our company and will be given
special consideration if they are equally qualified. Flexible Working hours are
offered to assist.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences
and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of colour, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera.
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6p088-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.