• Work closely with Fashion & Home Product Development (PD) Team on PD trends.
• Review assigned Fashion & Home designs and products submitted by French & German licensees through WB product development / approval process.
• Ensure submissions featuring any Warner Bros. (WB) owned properties are reviewed within a contractually stipulated time-frame to ensure compliance with Consumer Products policies.
• Work with Designers to enable licensees to produce compelling product which best represents WB brands at retail.
• Undertake research projects with the PD team to maintain knowledge of the competitive landscape.
• Support Creative with the creation of moodboards to inspire key licensees as required.
• Ad hoc Design / PD direction as required.
• Review samples and designs to ensure all submissions meet the brand guidelines and legal requirements.
• Act as the brand ambassador on all product submissions making decisions based on whether the product is in line with brand strategy, creative strategy, and product quality standards.
• Approve or reject submissions based on the creative standard and legal guidelines set.
• With knowledge of the manufacturing process, and a knowledge of WB policies and procedures and brand guidelines, review and provide detailed comments on concept, pre-production, and final samples submitted by licensees on items including product, packaging, TV commercials and point of sale.
• Maintain a one-on-one relationship with licensee counterparts, as well designers, artists, sculptors, etc. to ensure understanding and a smooth working approval process. Obtain all necessary third-party approvals.
• Experience in Home & Fashion product development, merchandising or manufacturing/sourcing.
• Design Degree or qualification preferred.
• PC Skills: Windows, Microsoft Word and Excel required. Working Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and In-Design
• Ability to learn the various guidelines relating to WB Intellectual properties and distinguish different styles of art from others in order to accurately log and review submissions.
• Attention to detail and an artistic eye.
• Ability to learn about handling digital images.
• Good spelling, grammar, punctuation, and English usage and be able to accurately describe images in words, and accurately record all verbiage in the database correctly.
• Able to interface professionally with department, licensees, and all levels of management.
• Excellent organizational abilities.
• Ability to acquire and work with knowledge of properties in all categories, i.e. giftware, homewares, toys, apparel, accessories, publishing, and promotions.
• Ability to acquire and work with knowledge of copyrights and trademarks for use in product approvals.
• Detail oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize work effectively.
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g67yj9-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.