As the Head of Kids Channels CEE, you will be responsible for curating and managing the WarnerMedia kids platforms across the CEE region, including VOD services, linear channels, YouTube, websites and social media to meet budgeted audience and revenue targets.
You will be leading a team of 23 people based in Munich, Warsaw, Bucharest and London across programming, presentation, marketing & PR and digital teams.
What you'll be doing:
• Devise and implement a content and marketing strategy for all CEE Kids platforms that maximises consumption and ensures budgeted viewing and revenue targets are met
• Manage the curation of six pay TV linear Kids channels (five Cartoon Network feeds and one Boomerang feed), the Kids section of the HBO Go CEE VOD service, 35+ affiliate VOD platforms, 16+ branded YouTube channels, social media pages and websites
• Ensure marketing, PR and digital support is planned to drive engagement with CEE Kids platforms and is aligned with content priorities
• As part of the EMEA Kids leadership team, highlight local content requirements and audience trends and help devise the regional kids content strategy
• Team leadership and development responsibility for 23 staff with consideration for cultural diversity, remote management, market prioritisation (multi-country feeds), upskilling (cross-platform planning) and agility in structuring the team to reflect planned and organic growth of business
• Fostering collaboration and innovation spirit between Kids, Commercial, Research and Creative teams to maximise the reach and impact of Warner Media Kids channel brands and franchises
What we're looking for:
• Proven experience in channel management and children's content and brands
• Proven experience in developing and creating content and marketing strategies across multiple markets and platforms
• Experience in analysing audience data across linear, VOD and online platforms and using insights to maximise performance
• Experience in curating multiple platforms including YouTube, social media and websites to build closer relationships with consumers
• Proven experience in leading and managing a large team
• Fluent written and spoken English and German are essential
Many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including flexible hours or an element of working remotely. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need.
We are committed to creating both a workforce and content that are as diverse as the global audiences we serve. See what we are doing for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging here at WarnerMedia: https://www.warnermedia.com.diversity