Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world's best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
WarnerMedia Studios is an in-house creative production organization designed to support nearly every aspect of the fan experience on behalf of WarnerMedia's brands, including TBS, TNT, truTV, Cartoon Network, [adult swim], Boomerang, CNN, Great Big Story, Turner Classic Movies, Turner Sports, Bleacher Report, and more.
Our teams of artists and craftspeople work closely to produce a huge variety of content and fan experiences each year, primarily from our 300,000-square-foot facility in midtown Atlanta.
For more on who we are and what we do, check out this virtual tour: https://f.io/0yGMF6iF
The Graphics Developer Apprentice is a 2-year apprentice program for an entry level position that works with the Graphics Application Development team and reports to the Director of Production Technology. This position supports the Graphics production crew in the integration of augmented and virtual reality graphics for live and taped productions. This includes working with the team to create user interfaces and data integrations for the various graphics platforms.
• Assist Graphics Developer with software projects to form a clear understanding of Graphics workflows.
• Work with Live Graphics Operators to develop supporting applications and interfaces.
• Assist Graphics Developer with AR/VR workflow strategies.
• R&D various virtual platforms to ensure the best tools are available for use by the Live production teams.
• Manage operator UI for best live workflow.
• Assist operations team with camera tracking workflows.
• Provide second and third tier support for production teams as issues arise.
• Within 2 years of graduating from college or technical institution.
• Experience with XML/XSL/JSON, HTML and associated modern technologies
• Experience with Python, .Net, Website/web services development.
• Experience with Unreal tools and editors.
• Excellent communication with strong written and verbal skills.
• Must be organized, with high attention to detail, while juggling many tasks at once
• Great attitude and a solid team player.
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm8jo6-34-236-192-4-42 in your application.