Warner Bros. Animation is seeking a new Graphic Designer to join our inhouse design/creative team. You will be responsible for designing a wide variety of materials across a variety of media and disciplines.
• Help create and design various materials for all creative aspects of Warner Bros. Animation including-- creative development, in-show graphics and design elements for productions, graphics packages and other collateral studio materials.
• Ensure projects are completed with high quality, attention to detail and on schedule
• Prioritize and manage multiple projects
• Work with a wide range of media across various disciplines
• At least 3-5 years previous work experience as a Graphic Designer required.
• Bachelor's degree in graphic arts, design, communications or related field
• A skilled and competent knowledge of layout, design fundamentals, typography, print, motion
• Strong ability to collaborate and take direction
• Ability to work independently on developing designs
• A full and fluent knowledge of current design tools and software (see Software req.)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
• Strong analytical skills
• The ability to be agile, keeping up with shifting day to day priorities
• Strong illustration skills a plus
• The ability to think creatively on your feet and deliver original concepts for a numerous array of project needs
• After Effects
• Harmony (ideal, not required)
• C4D (ideal, not required)
• Blender (ideal, not required)
• Animate (ideal, not required)
Nice to Haves
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with outside vendors and all levels of production personnel
• Must have ability to pay close attention to detail
• Must have ability to organize and schedule work effectively
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks and thrive under extreme pressure
• Must have ability to work well under time constraints
• Ability to function as a team player, collaborate with others to meet daily workload goals
• Demonstrate ability to be proactive and anticipate potential problems before they occur
• Must be able to follow through on every task assigned (i.e. keeping everyone in the loop and up to date on the status of all tasks)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx3901-3-238-130-97-42 in your application.