UX / UI Designer
Warner Bros. Consumer Products Inc. seeks a Graphic Artist for the Creative/PD & BA department. This Graphic Artist will join a team of top talent creatives responsible for developing and delivering fast fashion, design kits and style guides, as well as branding, packaging and digital creative across the full portfolio of franchises and brands. We are looking for hybrid talent that can wear many hats and demonstrate several areas of expertise: trend and insight hunters, versatile illustration, graphic design, character art, color, typography, digital design, and motion graphics. We are looking for individuals that are ready to lead their workload, cross-functional relationships and are comfortable with taking risks and pushing forward to the future and willing to relentlessly deliver creative that continually raises the bar for our brands and franchises, as well as surprise and delight our fans around the world.
We are seeking talented creatives that need to be a part of a collaborative and dynamic team, always bring a distinct and fresh point of view, relentlessly willing to challenge the status quo and have a hunger to learn. If you are ready to push the boundaries of the expected, we want to hear from you!
• Responsible for creating and translating story into design and graphics that will create trend-right and world-class global product collections and experiences.
• Interprets current trends into design concepts ensuring relevance to global fans.
• Creates original illustrated artwork and graphics in vector format, well versed in the entirety of the Adobe Suite of programs, specifically proficient in Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Technically acute to prepare all artwork created into a file format that is consistent for ease of use for licensees, so that the final artwork can be used for hardlines and softlines product development.
• Communicates concepts and creative direction to cross-functional partners.
• 2-4 years' experience in creative development with well-versed understanding of consumer products artwork needs. Proven experience translating story into commercial art- graphics, illustration and character art.
• BA, BFA or 2 years technical college in a design discipline recommended.
• Work and life experience demonstrated across a robust portfolio of strong story-telling creative is priority.
• Ability to clearly communicate and present creative vision and ideas.
• Team player and problem solver.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and pressure.
• Must be a self-starter with a tenacious attitude and a strong work ethic.
• Knowledge/awareness of competitive businesses.
• Advanced skills working with Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
• Additional computer skills include Word, Excel, Power Point/Keynote, Adobe Dimensions, and motion graphics.
• Licensing business model experience is a plus.