Warner Media seeks a Senior Financial Analyst (SFA) on the Global Real Estate team. The Global Real Estate team is responsible for Finance support of leased and own properties across Warner Media's (Domestic and International) real estate portfolio.
• The SFA will develop Warner Media West Region Real Estate (~60 locations) budgets, long range plans, forecasts, variance analyses, as well as provide financial support.
• The SFA will support long term strategic Global Real Estate projects, metrics analysis, consolidated reporting and ad hoc analysis.
• The SFA will provide support by creating and managing financial models, summarizing key data, and presenting findings.
• The SFA will partner with Operations at a variety of professional levels within Warner Media Global Real Estate including Property Management and Design and Construction, Global Business Services and AT&T.
• Three to five years of relevant financial/ accounting analysis experience is required, including budgeting/forecasting, consolidation and project-based financial analysis work.
• Candidate must exhibit strong initiative and the ability to work well in a team environment.
• Initiative to propose and implement process improvements.
• Ability to multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment.
• Must have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to converse with all levels of management including the ability to relate key information in clear/concise manner.
• Must be able to balance role of customer support with financial integrity.
• Must be confident to let customers know when a decision does not make financial sense.
• Ideal candidate will have strong systems skills,
• Excel spreadsheet and analytical skills.
• Must have bachelor's degree in accounting or Finance; with a strong accounting background preferred.
• Additionally, Real Estate experience is helpful.
• CPA or Master's Degree desirable.
• Hyperion, Essbase, and PowerPoint skills are highly desired.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx3z7o-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.