Financial Analyst / Mitarbeiter Filmabrechnung (f/m/d) FTC
We are looking for a Financial Analyst / Mitarbeiter Filmabrechnung to join the Warner Bros. Local Productions Finance team & the ILP Center of Excellence on a maternity cover. As a Financial Analyst, you will take responsibility of the timely and accurate reporting and forecast process under US-GAAP and Corporate policies, prepare variance analysis, participation statements and ad-hoc reports especially for Local Productions & Acquisitions.
• Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual statements including specific responsibilities for, but not limited to:
• Producer participation analysis/accruals
• Handling of payment approvals
• Intercompany reporting to various foreign territories
• Support third party audits
• Responding to internal and external partners' questions and requirements
• Support Manager in preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual closes for statutory and US purposes, including specific responsibility for, but not limited to:
• If required: support other LP&A Reporting & Participation Team in preparation of monthly and quarterly Forecasts, Budgets and Sen Management Reports for US and local purposes including but not limited to:
• Ultimates, Quarterly Estimate Reports, Report 6 and other development Reports
• Support the Budgeting & Planning team during the Budget and Forecast preparation
• Support the Preparation of business reviews
• Support the implementation, review and improvement of financial systems, databases and processes
• Documentation of business processes
• Support, participation and /or adoption of special projects
• Support internal and external financial audits
• Ensure the compliance of financial processes with Internal Controls and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
• Respond to ad hoc requests from Financial Controller Local Productions & Acquisitions, Senior Financial Analyst Local Productions & Acquisitions Management, Senior Management and/or Home Office.
• Relevant university degree i.e. in accounting, business, economics, etc.
• First practical experiences in Finance/Controlling, preferred with focus on participations and film production
• Good knowledge of general accounting and reporting practices along German-GAAP and
US-GAAP would be an advantage
• Experience with the reporting requirements of a multi-national group and used to work in an international business environment
• Working in an ERP environment
• Working in a process-oriented organization
• Excellent English and German language skills in speaking and writing
You Future With Us
We will provide you with an attractive job in the heart of Hamburg, a position that will enable you to be part of an exciting business environment and to join a motivated, dynamic team.
If you are interested in a multifaceted and challenging job at a television broadcaster and want to join us in shaping an expanding pay TV market, then we look forward to receiving your application.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera.
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.