Purpose of the Role
The mission of this position is to prepare and present accurate, timely, and relevant financial reporting, planning and analysis in order to have information for decision making. This position serves as a business knowledgeable advisor by supporting management in the development, preparation and presentation of both short and long-range financial plans and/or operating budgets.
Responsibilities include evaluation of operating information and financial statements, and analyses in areas such as budgets and forecasts of expenses, salaries, capital and subs revenue.
This position needs a general understanding of the business and of the factors affecting profitability.
Areas of Responsibility
1. Participates (contacting managers. reviewing the information, analysing it) in the compilation of the Budget and Long Range Plan (Subscription Revenue, personnel expenses, operating expenses, and capital expenses) in order to have information for decision making.
2. Prepares actuals, forecast and deviation analysis & justification in order to have updated information for decision making and for adjusting the plan if needed. Performs different types of analysis ad hoc to provide managers and partners with accurate information to make decisions.
3. Prepares and controls ACEs (authorization of capital expenditure) to ensure compliances and accomplishment of the plan
4. Checks consumption of their ACEs. Books and analyses actual information (purchase order, additions and other JE). Reviews and updates forecast to ensure compliances and accomplishment of the plan.
5. Reviews and controls accounting policies and compliances in order to ensure proper booking of the operations.
6. Builds and Maintains reports in order to communicate financial performance to company's managers.
1. 1 year in a similar position in a multinational company
2. Experience in AR GAAPs
3. Degree or equivalent experience in Accounting or Administration
4. English (Intermediate)
5. Strong Excel Knowledge
1. Experience in SAP and Peoplesoft
2. General knowledge of US GAAPs
3. Experience in Hyperion Financial Planning
4. Experience in Powerpoint
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyxwek-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.