Buenos Aires, Argentina
The mission of this position is to prepare and present accurate, timely, and relevant financial reporting, planning and analysis in order to have information for decision making. This position serves as a business knowledgeable advisor by supporting management in the development, preparation and presentation of both short and long-range financial plans and/or operating budgets.
Responsibilities include evaluation of operating information and financial statements, and analyses in areas such as budgets and forecasts of expenses, salaries, capital and subs revenue.
This position needs a general understanding of the business and of the factors affecting profitability.
1. Budget and Long Range Plan Subscription Revenue HBO. (20%)
Participates in the compilation of the Budget and Long Range Plan in order to have information for decision making.
2. Actuals, Forecast update & analysis (40%)
Prepares actuals, forecast and deviation analysis & justification in order to have updated information for decision making and for adjusting the plan if needed.
Performs different types of analysis ad hoc to provide managers and partners with accurate information to make decisions.
3. Review and analyzes new contracts/amendments, letters of intent, memorandums of understanding and other related legal documents. (10%)
4. Supports the GBS & Contract Admin (10%)
Revenue of financial impact of amendments or new contracts before each Billing Process.
Analyzes subscriber information to identify trends and provides information based on this analysis as needed.
5. Accounting Policies and Compliances (5%)
Reviews and controls accounting policies and compliances in order to ensure proper booking of the operations.
6. Supports the Strat Planning (5%)
Analyzes revenue information, trends subscribers provided from Strategic Planning.
1. Years of experience: 1 year in a similar position in a multinational company
2. Experience in AR GAAPs
3. Degree or equivalent experience in Accounting or Administration
4. Other: English (Intermediate)
5. Other: Strong Excel Knowledge
The Nice to Haves
1. Experience in Peoplesoft
2. General knowledge of US GAAPs
3. Experience in Hyperion Financial Planning
4. Experience in Powerpoint
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d97409-3-215-177-171-42 in your application.