WarnerMedia showcases some of the most iconic and cherished entertainment, news and sports brands in the world, but we are much more than that. WarnerMedia is truly where art meets science. Our combination of cutting-edge technology and an unrivaled commitment to groundbreaking storytelling builds a sense of community and meaningful connection that is shaping the future of media. We create rewarding opportunities across our entire family of brands, while championing a spirit of inclusion, innovation, self-development and support. Join WarnerMedia as we think big, live true and make the stories that move the world.
The Financial Analyst role will support the Turner Sports business
This position will assist with the preparation of accurate, timely, and relevant financial reporting including ad hoc analysis and monthly forecast reporting to operations to aid in business decisions
This position is a key participant in supporting the development and preparation of the Turner Sports Budget / LRP and various modeling exercises
The FA I will assist in facilitating communication between Finance and Accounting teams which will be critical with incorporation of actuals into reporting
Responsibilities include data entry, reporting and analyses, providing clients with Finance related support, running allocations, communicating with operations, and accounting counterparts, and understanding all components of the Turner Sports business
• The well-qualified candidate will have an undergraduate finance or accounting degree.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential as well as strong initiative and the ability to work well in a team environment.
• Intermediate Excel and PowerPoint skills are required.
• Experience in Hyperion Essbase, Hyperion Planning, and PeopleSoft are a plus.
• Strong organizational skills, very detailed oriented, and deadline driven
• 0-2 years of accounting, finance, operations or other relevant business experience
• Strong analytical skills including Intermediate - Advanced Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, intermediate formulas)
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or a relevant field
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2qew7-44-201-94-72-42 in your application.