Sr. Financial Analyst, Enterprise Financial Services
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Financial Analyst, Financial Contract Reporting for the FCRA Executive department.
The Financial Analyst position is responsible for preparing participations statements. Position reviews and understands contractual agreements, ensuring that all financial obligations are met. Additionally the Financial Analyst will be responsible for enhancing departments systems and tools through involvement in system design and testing; and improving business processes.
• Prepare participations statements, leveraging a new state-of-the-art Participations system, WB's enterprise SAP platform, existing tools, and analytical methodologies.
• Read and understands abstracts, legal agreements, and other related written documentation.
• Perform first level review of statements prepared by other Financial Analysts.
• Perform current and historical data analysis and verifying that reporting is in accordance with contractual agreements.
• The analysis work takes into consideration the windowing and release patterns of film/television/other product, distribution cost trends analysis, etc.
• Research abnormalities using SAP and/or other line-of-business components to review underlying transactional activity.
• Support ad-hoc and special projects, including, but not limited to system testing.
• Attend technical and conceptual training sessions and cross-divisional forums as needed.
• Bachelor's degree required. (Finance, Accounting, Economics).
• 1 – 2 years previous experience in a finance, accounting, auditing or IT environment a plus.
• Business analyst or financial analyst experience a plus.
• Public or private audit and/or consulting experience a plus.
• Knowledge of GAAP vs. cash-based accounting principles a plus.
• Participations and/or entertainment industry experience a plus.
• Experience with system implementations and testing a plus.
• Experience in a large corporate environment a plus.
• Strong to expert competency with MS Excel and Word required.
• SAP experience a plus.
• Must have ability for progressive responsibility/promotion within the organization.
• Must have strong mathematical and algebra skills.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must have strong analytical, planning and organizational skills.
• Must be detail oriented.
• Must be able to read and understand legal agreements.
• Must be able to adapt and learn new technology.
• Solution oriented individual who can work in a dynamic, fast paced, high volume environment and think outside of the box.
• Must be able to understand and communicate with operational, financial, IT and executive personnel.
• Must be able to manage multiple tasks effectively, efficiently, with flexibility to changing priorities.
• Must be a team player with high-level of interpersonal skills and customer-focus.
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
• Must be a quick learner who is results-oriented.
• Must be able to work independently and meet deadlines.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw87v2-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.