Financial Contract Reporting Administration Fcra Participations
Position is responsible for completing assigned responsibilities within the Deal Processing department of Worldwide Television Distribution, TV Production, and TV Animation, including, but not limited to performing financial deal processing in the order-to-cash system (COSMOS). In addition, the position is responsible for internal and external reporting as it pertains to order-to-cash transactions.
• Maintain Deal Processing Tracking file daily for the department.
• Research payment terms, create and maintain billing plans in deals and change orders, generate, and cancel billing documents for Credit and Collections, and adjust add-on tax codes and invoice form codes as needed.
• Work closely with Contract Administration, TV Production Operations, Credit and Collections, and Cash Application departments to ensure accurate and timely processing of billing. Inform cash department of any cash reapplication as needed.
• Process Finance only deals including creating new Business Partners (''BP'') as needed.
• Create and maintain BP relationships and Deal attributes specific to finance processing, which includes maintaining billing, shipping and payer addresses, VAT#, PO#, intercompany relationship, and billing preferences.
• Process write offs based on Credit & Collections requests.
• Analyze and prepare accruals in SAP and compare to COSMOS. Request reversal of SAP entries if necessary.
• Assist with various SOX, Internal & External Audit and Tax related requests
• Various adhoc projects as assigned by management
• Must be able to work under limited supervision and organize/schedule work efficiently.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to work overtime as required.
• Must be able to organize and handle multiple deadline driven tasks.
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel.
• Raises conflicts and concerns to supervisor.
• Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail.
• Must have a professional attitude and work with integrity.
• Previous experience performing similar responsibilities preferred.
• Broad knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles required.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Must have excellent PC skills including proficiency in MS Excel.
• Applies basic problem-solving techniques to challenges
• May seek guidance from others to help solve complex challenges
• BA/BS degree in Accounting or Finance required. For non-accounting majors, accounting course work should include intermediate and advanced accounting.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro39qp-3-235-175-15-42 in your application.