• Finance Business Partner in managing INSEAK Kids programming costs, dubbing / subtitling and regional Kids departmental expenses reporting, analysis, monthly actual review, forecast and annual budget.
• Build and manage models related to programming costs commitments (operating / cash) and ROI.
• In charge of regional Kids content cost allocations to other regions and divisions with business partners and identify opportunities for improvement.
• Co-ordinate with other finance teams in reporting, cost allocations and APAC consolidation.
• Provide timely and accurate information to management for decision support and business planning.
• Prepare presentation decks and be able to tell the stories behind the numbers
• Manage system uploads, enhancements, and process improvement projects
• Perform ad-hoc analysis and duties as required, including business cases and new projects.
• Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related business field.
• Professional Accounting Qualification (ACCA, CIMA, CPA etc.) is a plus.
• More than 5 years professional experience in a finance or related business role, preferably within the media and entertainment industry.
• Experience working for an MNC in Asia.
• Strong working knowledge of PeopleSoft, Excel, and Hyperion with proficiency in query functions, spreadsheet and database applications.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn8511-3-234-211-61-42 in your application.