Finance Manager, Inseak
Financial Planning & Analysis
Liaises between local licensees, category managers and Burbank finance team to collect and review quarterly forecast projections
Prepares quarterly reporting for local category team to review forecast from centrally managed databases
Coordinates changes to local destination forecast with Burbank finance team
Supports business reviews with regional leadership
Prepares quarterly expense forecast templates for local territories
Analyzes expiring contracts to identify potential MG shortfall revenue to be recognized
Works with global and regional teams to collect outstanding A/R and royalty statements
Strategy and Business Planning Support
Prepare/review business case for new licenses and key renewals on an ad-hoc basis
Analyze local market data (i.e. NPD) and provide insights to commercial leadersFinance business partnering
Technology and Business Process Improvement
Works closely with Burbank Finance Team and Burbank Global Operations Center of Excellence in testing protocols for licensee forecasts and other business process improvements that are part of the CP Technology Upgrade Program
Provides finance admin support for system access, procurement and expense issues
Other special projects as required
• Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related business field.
• Professional Accounting Qualification (ACCA, CIMA, CPA etc.) is a plus.
• 8+ years professional experience in an FP&A regional role; experience from the media and entertainment industry will be an added advantage.
• Experience working for an MNC with exposure to SEA countries.
• Strong working knowledge of PeopleSoft, SAP, Excel, and Hyperion with proficiency in query functions, spreadsheet and database applications.
• Fluent in English
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpj6wx-3-234-211-61-42 in your application.