Finance Analyst – Cash Controlling (f/m/d)
Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world's best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
Prepares and audits intercompany settlements, comparisons of Deal Memos versus invoices, works closely with production teams to track all cash flow revenues. In addition, the position includes preparing a variety of ad-hoc requests and serves as a back-up to the accounting team for matters on all invoicing.
• Acts as a liaison to production teams to collect all cash flow relating information (revenue and costs) and prepares first level report for Senior Manager's review.
• Maintains cash plan by daily tracking of bank movement and audits against internal control sheet.
• Maintains vendor contract database (contracts, customer mails, submission confirmations, etc.)
• Responsible for issuing invoices, auditing open items, and keeping an overview of Accounts Receivables
• Prepares monthly and quarterly reporting of intercompany settlements (royalties & licenses) for Senior Manager review
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting or Finance preferred
• At least a first relevant work experience
• Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
• Strong MS Excel and SAP skills
• Organizational skills and attention to detail
• Independent worker and analytical thinker with ability to conduct research, data analysis and resolve complex problems
• Language skills – German & English fluent mandatory
• Team player / strong communicator
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law. Severely disabled employees are welcome in our company and will be given special consideration if they are equally qualified. Flexible working hours are offered to assist.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkp7e8-34-236-192-4-42 in your application.