Warner Bros. Pictures, a division of WB Studio Enterprises Inc. seeks a Feature Production Trainee for the Animation department. As directed, learns/trains to be exposed to all facets of production as well as Warner Bros. production policies and procedures. Provides assistance to the EVP, Theatrical Animation and other personnel in the department while learning all aspects of feature animation production and development.
• Works with the EVP, Theatrical Animation and their assistant, learning the various facets of animation production and development in accordance with WB policies and procedures.
• Manages/schedules calendar for EVP, Theatrical Animation and assists with booking travel, processing expense reports, and covering phones as needed.
• Meticulously maintains department databases, crew contact lists, submissions log, and filmmaker talent lists and distributes them to relevant parties as directed.
• Observes and interacts with animation productions and crews to acquire a thorough understanding of all elements used in production.
• Attends meetings as needed with Warner Bros. executives to take notes and learn more about the production and development process.
• Assists department executives and their assistants, providing general office support to ensure a smooth workflow.
• Assists with department communications, researching and disseminating information to the appropriate parties as directed.
• Performs special department research projects and other related duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Education in animation, film, communication, or related field is strongly preferred.
• Six months of feature experience as a production assistant, secretary or staff assistant preferred.
• Interest in the animation space
• Mac and PC skills: Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
• Knowledge of basic math, spelling, grammar, punctuation, and English usage
• Knowledge of report, letter, etc. format
• Attention to detail
• Ability to research on the internet
• Answers telephones, photocopies, and distributes all production materials
• Must be able to manage heavy phones and roll calls
• Some experience in the entertainment field required.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro3332-3-227-235-216-42 in your application.