Director, Special Events
Warner Bros. Studio Facilities (WBSF) oversees the physical operations of the historic 110-acre main lot in Burbank including its 30 soundstages and 20-acre backlot, as well as production-related services including costume, set-dressing, construction, set lighting, catering, transportation, photography and much more. The production site also hosts tours for consumers offering guests intimate views at the inner workings of thriving entertainment studios.
WarnerMedia seeks an Expeditor for the Special Events department.
• Event Set up and breakdown
• Stage event equipment, dry goods and beverages according to the pulls provided by the event coordinator and manager.
• Set up and breakdown the event rentals.
• Pick up food and deliver to the event.
• May include making coffee, delivery ice and specialty food orders
• Weekly inventories of all dry goods and beverages
• Provides reports to event coordinator
• Weekly maintenance and cleaning of internal equipment.
• Maintains equipment so that it is properly working
• 2 years experience in fast paced, upscale, on/off premise catering organization or hotel
• Special Events experience a plus.
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
• Servsafe Food Handlers certification
• Knowledge in food and beverage related areas for large catering and/or banquet facility.
• Knowledge of table sizes, catering equipment a plus
• Knowledge of food safety handling a plus
• Ability to multitask and work on multiple events.
• Self-motivated individual with ability to work in team environment.
• Flexibility to work long hours and some weekends, as needed.
• Must have ability to work well under time constraints.
• Valid driver's license and transportation to get to your work area – on or off the lot
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs. or more.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6ppb9-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.