Associate, Production Finance
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
To manage the operational functions for programming department - Responcible for Validateing all invoses against respective agreements and delivery confirmation before processing them. Processing all Programing and Creative Services PR's, PO's and invoices through SAP (Finance System – Ariba/PeopleSoft). Negociating with the vendors and getting best possible quote for outsourced work for Programing and Creative Services team. Getting all the contracts done with help of internal Legal team. Making sure all required points and clause are covered and clear in Agrement. Budget working as and when required.
• Validating and verifying the invoices as per the internal set process of delivery confirmation and cross check it as per contract before coding any invoice in the system.
• Making sure the invoices coded and sent for approvals are accurate and without any errors.
• Co-ordinating with the concerned approver for approving the invoice for payments.
Eopex/Ariba PO System:
• Creating PR/PO/Eopex for License Programs, Original Production, any outsouce work once the required approvals and instructions are in place.
• Co-ordinating with concerned approver at various stages for the approval of the PR/PO/Eopex.
• Co-Ordinating with Vendors to complete their onboarding and other processes for the purpose of invoicing and payments.
• To coordinate as and when required with our internal HK, Singapore, UK, US team for Invoicing, Payments, PO, PR's, Data reconciliation, Withholding Tax Certificated, etc.
• Maintaining and updating budget sheets.
• Maintaining and updating all trackers like Invoicing, Contracts, payments, etc.
• Co-ordination with Legal team for Creating Contracts for various Creative Services Outsourcing, Dubbing, CBFC, Subtitling as per the instructions received.
• Co-ordination with Legal team for Renewal of the existing contracts as per requirement.
Content Operations: (Training will be provided):
• Content entry in MAM system.
• Content entry in BMS system.
• Cordination with internal and external clients regarding content supply chain.
• Updateing content trackers.
• A bachelor's degree from a reputable Unversity
• 3-5 years of experience in a similar role or position, with experience handling finance, invoicing and contracts
• Comfortable working with numbers and large amounts of data
• Self-motivated, able to work independently
• Experience with SAP, preferrably with experience in Ariba
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Tools (especially Excel)
• Possessing a good command of the English language
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx7k1j-35-171-146-141-42 in your application.