Warner Bros. Consumer Products Inc. seeks an eCommerce Digital Content Manager for the NA eComm department. The eCommerce Digital Content Manager (DCM) role will manage the day-to-day operational activities of the Warner Media direct-to-consumer e-commerce sites. We are looking for a detail-oriented problem solver, with a customer first mentality that will help drive revenue & extend our world class brands and franchises in the e-commerce space.
• Manages and maintains customer facing content on the branded owned & operated eCommerce stores for Warner Bros.
• Creates and publishes merchandising assets, product pages, and marketing initiatives
• Optimizes existing product detail content and customer communication across Warner Bros. owned & operated ecommerce sites, including but not limited to on-site marketing, email & acquisition campaigns
• Authors new product detail content on an ongoing basis across sites
• Creates, edits & implements design assets for onsite marketing & email to support merchandising conversion for consumer products
• Functions as key participant and driver of optimization testing across the sites
• Works with cross functional teams (engineering, merchandising, social, franchise, category, PR, and other digital content teams) to align on content initiatives across fan engagement platforms
• Works closely with other functional groups at WarnerMedia and with outside partners to implement merchandising and e-commerce initiatives
• Performs other related duties as required
• 4-5 years of experience in e-commerce technology operations as a content specialist or manager required
• Bachelor's degree in related field required
• In-depth knowledge and experience with online content management systems
• Previous experience in authoring written content, working in photoshop or similar application to edit product imagery & onsite marketing placements
• Exhibits high degree of ownership and accountability
• SEO expertise
• Strong communication skills & project management skills
• Must be able to lead work independently
• Familiarity with WB Brands a plus
• Must have a customer first mentality
• Ability to think 360 and be a detailed oriented problem solver
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0nm71-3-238-95-208-42 in your application.