Production Planning Analyst
WarnerBros seeks a Director, Production Planning for the Production Planning department.
Responsible for ma n aging the process for Television Productions to access the n umerous diverge n t Worldwide Tax I n ce n tives offered by domestic a n d foreig n territories , states , provi n ces a n d federal gover n me n ts.
• Works directly with Physical Production and Finance Executives, Production Accountants and Producers throughout the production process to maintain the integrity of film incentives
• Provides film incentive research and analysis to various business units throughout the studio
• Researches and develops a deep understanding of all domestic and international production incentives
• Builds and maintains relationships with various Film Offices, Department of Revenues and Departments of Economic Development
• Responsible for preparing, analyzing and reviewing preliminary and final incentive calculations
• Reviews detailed production costs for coding accuracy
• Responsible for preliminary and final incentive applications
• Oversees film incentive audits and agreed upon procedures through completion
• Responsible for accurately projecting film incentive cash receipts for cashflow purposes
• Works directly with domestic and international service providers to ensure tax credit are maximized
• Maintains and updates internal incentive tracking software; coordinates with Finance, Tax and Legal
• Ensures all WB internal and divisional policies are implemented and maintained
• Provides film incentive analysis as requested
• Performs other related duties or special projects as assigned
• Degree i n Accou n ti n g/Finance a plus.
• College coursework in Accounting required.
• Proficiency with Movie Magic , PSL , VISTA , Wi n dows , Word and Excel required.
• Must have a minimum 5 years of experience working in the filmed entertainment industry
• Must have experience working with production incentives
• Must have a n i n -depth k n owledge of the productio n a n d post-productio n process
• Prior estimating and production accounting experience a plus
• Public accounting experience a plus
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with managers and all levels of personnel
• Ability to work effectively on individual projects and as part of a team
• Exceptional interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills, both written and oral
• Strong critical thinking and analysis skills
• Ability to set, prioritize and achieve goals, while managing multiple projects and deliverables
• Must be adaptable to changing priorities
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0n718-3-238-248-200-42 in your application.