Director, Product Management - Authentication, Identity & Access (eCommerce) - HBO Max
WarnerMedia seeks a Director, Product Management - Authentication, Identity & Access to help understand, prioritize and oversee product strategy and execution pertaining to user identity and authorization. The Director, Product Management - Authentication, Identity & Access is a critical role that will work closely with both WarnerMedia's internal stakeholders and external partners to facilitate a transparent communication process as well as manage technical expectations. The candidate should be well versed in the creation of business requirements documentation, understand complex distribution platform specifications, and have a solid ability to present to senior leaders across the organization. The ideal candidate should possess a strong understanding of the streaming media space as well as modern authentication protocols and standards.
• Define and continuously optimize the product vision, strategy and roadmap for HBO Max consumer identity and access management.
• Develop product vision for driving subscriber growth through new partner integrations.
• Oversee a team of product managers responsible for identity and authorization.
• Serve as internal subject matter expert on matters pertaining to user authorization and identity.
• Develop relationships with key technical product and business counterparts within WarnerMedia and its distribution partners.
• Oversee the strategic roadmap for authorization and partner integration. Regularly publish roadmap updates and solicit stakeholder feedback.
• Communicate vision, strategy, objectives and KPIs for new features.
• Collaborate with product designers to develop best-in-class user experiences.
• Define and prioritize business requirements consisting of epic charters, user stories, and functional requirements.
• Oversee onboarding of new distribution partners including multichannel video programming distributor (MVPD) partners.
• Liaise with WarnerMedia distribution, legal, marketing and technical teams to ensure platform guidelines, requirements and updates are communicated with an understanding of potential roadmap impact.
• Partner closely with WarnerMedia's distribution, engineering, and marketing teams to ensure the successful execution of initiatives.
• Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience. MBA preferred.
• 8+ years of product/client management experience.
• Strong understanding of streaming media marketplace and competitive dynamics.
• Functional understanding of modern authorization standards for achieving Single Sign On and Federated Identity Management.
• Detailed knowledge of modern video streaming platforms' distribution and purchase models.
• Exceptionally strong communicator, skilled at aligning business leaders and managing shifting priorities.
• Ability to simplify complex concepts and provide the right level of detail to executive leaders.
• Prior experience working within portfolio management systems (ex: Trello, Asana, Confluence) and bug tracking systems (ex: JIRA) preferred.
• Proven track record of understanding product growth and developing strategic roadmaps.
• Previous experience collaborating with or managing complex cross-departmental teams to launch features in an agile environment.
• Direct experience in detailed planning and prioritization of epics and road mapping feature requests.
• Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
• Demonstrated ability to create Business Requirements Documents with little oversight.
• Proven track record of successful digital product management, evidenced by consistent user growth metrics.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d989k7-52-90-49-108-42 in your application.