Sr Analyst, Lifecycle & CRM Marketing Analytics
Culver City, CA
Title: Director, Paid Search - HBO Max
Supervisor: Sr. Director, Marketing - HBO Max
Location: Los Angeles, CA
The Director, Paid Search is responsible for both developing and executing search engine marketing (SEM) campaigns, in addition to overseeing SEO strategy. In this role you will work collaboratively across the organization to achieve objectives and KPIs to increase revenue, conversion rate and subscriber base. You will build and oversee a high performing team that will be responsible for the day to day oversight of paid search. In this role you must have strong analytical and data skills and must be able to use data to inform decisions and understand our audience.
• Create and implement paid search strategy and campaigns that compliment and support new and existing growth marketing initiatives.
• Partner closely with other areas of marketing and with HBO Max leadership to develop campaign KPIs and report on progress and achievement of goals. Use data to test, optimize and scale paid search programs.
• Manage the paid search budget and partner with the insights team to forecast campaign performance.
• Work closely with the data science team to develop attribution models to evaluate campaign success.
• Utilize test and learn strategies to understand and strengthen reach and conversion.
• Build, develop and mentor a top performing search marketing team who will be responsible for the day-to-day delivery of paid search campaigns.
• Focus on innovation to drive new and better ways of reaching customers.
• Stay abreast of industry trends and share knowledge across the growth marketing team.
• Bachelor's Degree required; MBA a plus.
• 6-8 years of experience in paid search engine marketing, at least some experience in an agency setting.
• At least 3 years building, overseeing and developing a diverse team responsible for paid search. Demonstrated commitment to diversity and inclusion with proven success creating and sustaining a diverse, open and inclusive culture.
• Strong understanding of paid search and digital marketing trends.
• Expert level knowledge and experience with web analytical tools/interfaces (Google Analytics) and Search Marketing Management tools (Google AdWords Editor, Bing Ads Editor, Kenshoo, Marin Software, SA360 (DoubleClick Search))
• Expert level knowledge of platforms such as Google Ads, Bing Ads, Gemini, Apple Search, and Amazon Search
• Experience running UAC and/or Apple Search ads to drive app install metrics such as Cost-per-Install (CPI)
• Experience managing large paid search budgets and a deep understanding of finance and budgeting.
• Familiarity with attribution models, expertise in customer segmentation and the use of test and learn strategies to optimize campaigns.
• Ability to analyze, interpret data and use insights to inform marketing campaigns and make recommendations.
• Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels; exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Hands-on leader who get in the trenches to drive work forward and manage a high output.
• Experience working in a highly fast-paced environment, being accountable and learning from mistakes.
• Strong presentation skills are a must.
• Strong passion for television, movies, entertainment, and technology.
• Ability to both think strategically and execute tactically.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjq9e2-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.