The Director of Production Security (DPS) is responsible for overseeing security during pre-prep and on production, both on location and in-studio. In this role you will be central to assessing any security risk associated with production and be responsible for the creation as well as continually reviewing risk implementing mitigation systems. You will also oversee 3rd party security contracts, review assignment instructions and ensure the strategic management of the security plan remains up to date.
• Oversee security across WM Feature Productions, working with Production, Warner Media and 3rd party partners. Control access to stages, back-lot and locations. Implement and support access control policies both on lot and location.
• Review and documents risk according to the Production title, sharing high-level assessment for wider review and agreement regarding specific security policies and associated expenditure.
• Conduct daily walk-around to assess vulnerabilities and potential for loss of intellectual property and intrusions of privacy, as well as reviewing security across the site with the WBSL Security team.
• Serves as the primary liaison point with local law enforcement, fire/emergency services whilst on location
• Develop and implement security operations and procedure manuals. Continually review procedures in line with the filming schedule to ensure security operations remain aligned to identified risks and changes. This includes reviewing technical security provisions (CCTV / ACS) and making recommendations for improvements.
• Oversee and direct the outsourced man guarding contract, ensuring manning levels are maintained, Contractual agreements adhered to and budgets reviewed.
• Develop and oversee security budget, monitors to ensure expenditure remains within the allotted budget allocation.
• Review and manage investigations across the production, liaising with key partners as necessary (such as ensuring NDAs have been signed and are up to date).
• Responsible for the accounting of passes and voiding of passes as appropriate as well as escorting visitors / Journalists on set visits as required.
• Serve as the primary liaison point with local law enforcement, fire/emergency services whilst on location
• Oversee phone and camera security - devising a plan for phone security and communications to cast / crew on the topic.
• Liaison with H&S to fulfil security's role as fire wardens, medical support etc.
• Provide security advice to talent and Production executives as required - Physical close protection security and travel security.
• Significant experience in understanding the dynamics of production and the various rolls within
• Strong knowledge of budgeting and accounting procedures.
• Previous proven experience of Production security is vital.
• Possess a full clean UK driving license.
• Excellent knowledge of operational security risk planning and management
• Significant experience in developing emergency plans and handling emergency situations effectively.
• Significant experience developing, setting-up, and maintaining cross departmental security plans.
• Strong operational knowledge of the functioning concepts of security.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjqn31-3-238-95-208-42 in your application.