Warner Bros. Distributing Inc. seeks a Director, International Marketing for the International Marketing department. Works with SVP and worldwide marketing team in the day-to-day creation, management & implementation of marketing strategy across select titles for all Warner Bros. International territories. Works with individual markets in the creation, development and adaptation of campaigns to meet local strategic needs.
• Works with Senior Vice President of International Marketing in the development and implementation of marketing campaigns including strategy, creative direction and planning across departments.
• Spearheads synergy across departments in campaign planning and execution on assigned films, working with representatives from all disciplines including media, promotions, digital, and publicity.
• Manages the sourcing of big campaign ideas from int'l with the regions and orchestrates, either directly or via direct reports, the execution of any market-sourced ideas for global implementation.
• Chairs market plan reviews film-by-film including facilitating real-time feedback and detailed execution plans in each location on both early-planning and time-of-release campaign initiatives.
• Along with the SVP, reviews weekly tracking with global research team to analyze week-over-week changes and any needed campaign updates to bolster tracking and reach best ultimate box office goals.
• Manages assets and planning for international content testing and works with global research team and local teams to help determine testing parameters.
• Manages the team in any filmmaker and stakeholder outreach and approval processes.
• Communicates key global strategy, timelines and presentations and oversees the international market campaign overviews.
• Supervises approval of local advertising materials and adaptation of Home Office creative to fit local strategy.
• In coordination with the EVP and SVP, works with outside vendors, creative agencies and the internal global creative team in the development and approval of all int'l advertising materials.
• Produces and manages materials, script and overall show-flows of int'l exhibitor conventions and Comic Cons, with distribution, marketing and publicity, and acts as Producer or Showrunner on the ground during events.
• Works cross-functionally on International needs for creative content.
• Partners with distribution on marketing opportunities with international exhibitors including internal and external materials.
• Collaborates with International Media to ensure media and marketing strategies are aligned.
• Manages centralized localization process for content debuts via global technical operations team.
• Works with EVP and SVP on the creation of local, regional, and international conferences including building presentation decks and managing the presentations on-the-ground at each event.
• Manages and oversees responsibilities executed by Manager/Sr. Administrator
• 8+ years previous experience in Marketing/Advertising/Publicity strongly preferred.
• Previous experience working in areas of audio/visual materials and/or print production useful.
• Previous experience with components of print and broadcast campaigns preferred.
• Previous experience in International preferred.
• College degree in Advertising, Business, Marketing or English preferred.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proven efficient Excel and Word
• Attentive to detail
• Ability to work well under pressure and flexible to work late hours to meet deadlines.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize workload efficiently and meet strict deadlines for complete tasks/assignments.
• Self-starter. Able to initiate projects and solve problems effectively.
• Ability to work with little or no supervision.
• Ability to identify and propose procedural changes to supervisors to make job tasks more efficient.
• Ability to delegate tasks and oversee Manager and Coordinator
• Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3v1e4-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.