Senior Analyst, Finance
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Inc. seeks a Director, International Home Entertainment FP&A for the GF WW IHV US Finance department. Purpose and ScopeDirector, Home Entertainment FP&A is an integral member of the WarnerMedia International planning team and supports and plays an integral role in the leading the business unit's Financial Planning and Reporting functions.
• This role is responsible in the development and preparation of operating budgets, with a strategic focus, for consumption by executive leadership.
• Responsibilities include management reporting, budget consolidation, forecasting, analysis, interpretation of trends and presentation of findings to senior management.
• The position reports directly to the WarnerMedia International - Head of Business Analysis.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
• MBA or CPA preferred
• Minimum 7 years accounting and forecasting experience
• Experience in International Home Entertainment preferred
• Entertainment experience strongly preferred
• Must have proficiency in all MS Office applications
• Experience with Essbase software would be a big plus
• Must have ability to quickly learn new applications in a PC environment.
• Quantitative analysis skills.
• Must be able to develop and implement projects.
• Strong written, oral and presentation skills; a confident communicator able to interact effectively at all levels of the organization and with a high degree of professionalism.
• Work independently and adapt to the changing needs of the division.
• Work well under time constraints.
• Strong multi-tasking skills.
• Good problem resolution skills, strong organizational skills, and cross-functional collaboration skills.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively manage / develop staff
• Strong attention to detail / experience working with high volume of data preferred.