Manager, Brand Assurance
Works closely with Vice President on assigned films to help develop pitch strategies that align with overall marketing campaign strategies and then manages pitch process on those assigned films including conducting meetings and/or calls with brands to secure impactful partnerships.
1. Works closely with Vice President to help develop strategies for each assigned film that aligns with overall marketing campaign strategies.
2. Directly responsible for securing partnership deals on assigned films and manages own pitching efforts including conducting meetings and/or calls with brands/agencies. Working with the Vice President,
oversees development of film specific pitch and sales tools including film decks, sizzles, promotional concepts and manage external vendors as required
3. Sets up brainstorm sessions on assigned films and then manages the development of promotional sales tools coming out of the brainstorms.
4. Develops promotional concepts for brands including topline initial written concepts as well as, overseeing vendors to develop flushed out creative in order to secure deal partnerships.
5. Conduct ongoing competitive analysis of other studio's promotional deals as well as research on brands that may be appropriate targets in order to maximize deal output.
6. Attend weekly ad-hoc meetings as requested.
7. Manages premiere ticket allotment while working closely with Warner Bros. events/premieres team.
8. Works with various internal cross-functional teams to negotiate and finalize deal points including collaborating with the Publicity/Field Promotions, Creative Advertising, Digital, Media, Multi-Cultural Marketing, Integrated Marketing, Consumer Products, WHE, Warner Media Ad Sales and Exhibitor Relations.
9. Drafts first round of partnership contracts once programs are secured and circulates document to internal team members as well as legal team. Ensure business points as negotiated with partner are accurated throughout process.
10. Manages film-specific pitch and partner updates and implements into department reports.
11. Represents the studio at select industry trade shows and events.
12. Helps transition partnerships into execution phase and shares pertinent information with the execution team.
BA/BS degree in Marketing, Journalism, Business, Liberal Arts preferred.
3-5+ years previous entertainment marketing/sales experience strongly preferred.
Project management skills and experience strongly preferred.
Previous marketing or publicity experience required.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn8ok1-3-235-179-111-42 in your application.