Full Time Job
Dimming & Control Specialist
- Full Time
Job DescriptionThe Job
Working with the WBSL Set Lighting Department, the successful candidate will support the Set-Lighting team with dimming and control rental projects. The Dimming and Control Specialist is to engage in the preparation of lighting equipment for Set Lighting clients, responsible for testing underwater equipment and maintaining specialist Dimming and Control equipment.
• Maintain high level of technical knowledge of lighting and Dimming and Control systems.
• Preparing Dimming and Control equipment for rental project to client requirements
• Troubleshooting, repairing and maintenance of Dimming and Control equipment.
• Pick and return equipment from the warehouse for Production rentals orders on the WB Rental system.
• Check all returning Dimming and Control stock for quality control.
• Bar code equipment and put WB identification markers on equipment.
• Maintain the warehouse.
• Undertake stock takes.
• Establish and maintain working relationships with cliental.
• Experience in dimming and controls, Avo lighting racks, Grand MS lighting desk
• Previous experience with Film and Television lighting equipment is advantageous but training can be provided.
• Experience with manual handling lighting equipment and loading vehicles ideally necessary, training will be provided.
• Knowledge of dimming and control systems, Avo lighting racks, Grand MA lighting desk and control equipment.
• Knowledge of Grand MA desk computer system
• Strong IT skills, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint would be an advantage and experience using a computer based rental system (not essential training can be provided).
• Consistently looking to improve processes within all operations departments and across the company.
• Can work with minimum supervision with a hands on approach and commitment to get the job done.
• An industry recognised qualification in electronics (or equivalent)
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d22672-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.