Buenos Aires, Argentina
Responsible for the operational readiness of OTT/Digital services such as streaming configuration, CDN endpoints, CMS Administration, geo-blocking setup, monitoring events, event scheduling, primary escalation POC on products and platform issues.
Assist on the development, deployment, maintenance and enhancement of services, features, metric reports, rollouts, updates, Pentests and Load Performance testing.
Daily relationship with other areas to align needs, expectations, follow up and review task completion, requirements, issues, etc.
Understand Product Team's requests, produce documentation, create update reports and maintain an excellent relationship with colleagues and third parties. Testing and validating new features to warrantee the correct operational and readiness SLAs.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
• Warrantee the operational readiness of the OTT/Digital platforms
• Readiness and scalability: Signal inputs, Encoders profiles, bandwidth, endpoints, CDN, general performance, and Platform component & Cloud capacity
• Monitoring of the operation
• Parameterization of platforms according to pre-established definitions, monitor the operation according to the determined scale, and report problems, activating the mechanisms necessary for their solution.
• Troubleshoot issues, properly escalation and follow up till resolution
• Monitoring the daily occurrence
• Properly manage incidents, record, raise, track, follow up, etc. Assist on the creation of discrepancies and post-mortem reports. Willing to hook into Major or High Priorities issues when necessary, even out of regular labour hours when a crisis or major incident occurs
• Create routines, automate them when possible, to follow up the tasks to cover the programming needs by coordinating with the areas involved.
• Attend daily and weekly meetings with the PMO, Products, Operations, Technology to review related matters regarding the Digital/OTT products
• Focus on user experience
• Work closely with the Product, Customer Support, development and operations and other teams to ensure the best user experience of each product and assist on improving the OTT/Digital properties in general
• Broad knowledge and experience in video streaming technology, webservices (API Call), system integrations, ecommerce).
• Fluent in English
• Degree or equivalent experience in Engineering or Computer Science Bachelor's degree
• Above average skills in design and operation of video streaming platform(s) for live events and VOD with large numbers of concurrent users
• Ability to
operate and configure content Delivery Networks / CDN's
• Experience in programming languages (Java, React, Objective-C, Python or Swift)
• Ability to use software tools for project management, repositories, collaboration, tracking (ie: Jira / Trello / Monday / Git)
• General knowledge of Pentest and Load Performance testing techniques & approaches
• Above average skills in using cloud services like Amazon AWS, Azure, etc
• Experience and knowledge on running operational activities following procedures or eventual workarounds when needed
• Ability to Discover new system integration formats
• Broad knowledge and experience in media industry, with focus on technological and operational activities
• General knowledge of OTT Services and Digital Platforms architecture
• General knowledge of Sports and special interest on Soccer ''Football''
• General knowledge of Video processing, encoding, transcoding, DRM Protection
• General knowledge of B2B and D2C model on OTT/Digital platforms
• General knowledge of Coding (ie: Java, Objective-C, Python, C# o Swift)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d981v9-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.