Designs, implements and supports cloud services and media/content, meta-data driven, workflows for aligned to the company security governance. Provides tier 1&2 support for all the Cloud based services and environments in the OTT/Digital Tech-Ops ecosystem. Shows strong initiative and is comfortable both with configuring and using software, SaaS and hardware used in video content production and cloud architecture. This role accepts that external priorities can change rapidly, and is able to shift operations without stress or resistance, constantly seeking to improve efficiency and quality of technical operations.
• Permanently seeks out optimization opportunities of OTT/Digital Cloud based platforms&workflows and technologies by working in tandem with architecture, development, PMO, Product, digital Ops and support to ensure a high level performance, reliability, elasticity, cost-efficiencies of the services and workflows.
• Designs, develop, configures, deploys and supports cloud environments required for Content preparation, processing and distribution on their different variants VOD/Live Forecasts associated costs related to the provisioning of services and processes in the cloud. Anticipates the capacity/load demands and recommends the necessary elasticity adjustments.
• Develops and tracks OTT/Digital related KPIs for the entirety products' lifecycles. Oversees existing processes and makes recommendations to improve the current ones or brings new proposals.
• Support Content Distribution on the design and creation of new workflows and platforms by collaborating with R&D, Client Operations, etc.
• Acts as specialist for escalation of requirements about product and technology new developments, maintenance, issues debugging and fixing from the tech-ops standpoint
Assists on tracking milestones, prevent or eliminate roadblocks, evaluate feature sets and budgets of the projects to enable and facilitable the rollput, deployment and delivery of fixes, features, enhancements, etc.
• Looks and researches for modern best practices, convenient frameworks and methodologies, market trends and continuously identifies opportunities to improve processes and methodologies to maintain a high level of service
Collaborates and acts as a liason among other technical and product areas to optimize strategies and to identify new customers' needs, tools and solutions as our tech stack evolves.
• Designs and implements automated processes in the cloud/SaaS to better process content along with the meta-data as a driver for workflows efficiencies.
• Creates the mapping, transformation and re-build of meta-data models regardless the source schemas to deliver the proper schemas either via file based or RestFul API Integrations.
Job Requisitions (Mandatory)
• 4+ years hands-on experience in AWS DevOPS expertise setting up and managing environments, automation, scaling, elasticity, performance & security.
• Strong knowledge of Python or Groovy scripting languages Version control and repositories management GitHub, GitBucket, etc
• Strong familiarity with XML or JSON data handling. Thorough understanding of namespaces, schemas, taxonomy variants, elements, and attributes. (XML, XSL, and XSLT). Hands-on experience working with Restful system integrations.
• Demonstrated success experience in having actively participated on the development (Java or .Net C#, JS, PHP, Python and bash scripting) of innovative mobile&web Cloud based platform.
• Bachelor's Degree in Telecommunications, Electronics or Computing or equivalent years experience and knowledge in the matter.
• Advanced-Fluent English
• AWS professional certification
Agile Methodologies, API Restful design and development, metadata mapping and correlation, Systems architecture, DB Design and data modeling, scripting knowledge and high load and demand services is a plus.
• Dynamic Encoding, ABR, Analytics, AdSeving.
• Knowledge of industry standard formats for digital rights management (DRM) (e.g., PlayReady, WideVine, FairPlay, Verimatrix, etc.)
Experience working with Caption documents such as SCC, TTML, MCC, etc
• Akamai, Cloudfront or Level3 CDN - API-request/calls integrations and caching directives.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw9nvk-34-231-243-21-42 in your application.