To provide full digital and rights support to ensure the day-to-day operations of our online platforms, specifically YouTube and Facebook run smoothly: implement digital rights and assets of WBITVP content by working with the Rights Manager. The Digital Rights & Asset Administrator will provide high-level, internal, and external support to WBITVP production companies and international licensees; work to develop and maintain workflows and structures for managing the rights relating to digital content and IP across the group.
This role requires logical, analytical, and technical thinking to quickly resolve issues relating to WBITVP content.
• Coordinate asset ownership with international production companies and 3rd party licensees.
• Upload 'Reference Files' video to online platforms for anti-piracy and IP protection purposes in conjunction with the Programme Services Executive, for both archive and new content.
• Facilitate Reference File uploading across the group and train other Opco international production and postproduction colleagues in the process.
• Resolve ownership conflicts, Reference File overlaps and UGC (user generated content) claims on YouTube and Facebook by working with the Rights Manager & local legal teams.
• Review, update, audit, and report on WBITVP owned assets and licensed content running detailed reports when required.
• Be the main point of contact for all digital rights enquiries with Sales, Digital, Finance, Creative & Production teams
• Coordinate across departments to ensure effective digital rights management workflows suggesting recommendations for improvement and training where required.
• Work closely with team members and management, communicating issues and roadblocks.
• Create and provide metadata and review policies in line with license agreement terms and create process documents for future education and promotion of digital rights management.
• Maintain up-to-date understanding of the rights and asset management tools of key online platforms, attending events and meetings with stakeholders.
• Participate in developing, maintaining, and continuously improving the digital asset workflow and supporting tools which may lead into identifying projects within the role to take on.
• Create log & Track Production Companies to ensure program Delivery is on time.
• Provide Digital team with rights information when requested.
• Review and maintain accurate data from the content management system.
• Work with finance to ensure their quarterly reports are sufficient.
• Amend & set pre-existing policies based on changes in contractual agreements and hindsight of the digital team.
• Work experience in data-entry / data-wrangling / asset management
• Basic knowledge and understanding of TV distribution / online rights / IP rights management.
• YouTube certified (ideally)
• Proven experience in building relationships within a company and with suppliers to ensure information is secured in a timely and efficient manner.
• Proficient in Office Tools, Excel, Office365 and Google Docs
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Must be discreet, diplomatic, and treat information within the department as highly confidential.
• An interest in TV production, postproduction & content platform websites.
• Confident in liaising with international colleagues and stakeholders.
The Nice To Haves
• Experience in YouTube and Facebook Rights Management CMS
• Experience in training others in digital or technical processes
• Experience organising, analysing, and reporting on large data sets.
• Work experience in television distribution or broadcasting preferable.
This role comes with a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits and perks, including private medical, generous pension contribution and company bonus. Many of our staff work flexibly in many ways, including flexible hours or an element of working remotely. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please visit: https://www.warnermediacareers.com/diversity-equity-inclusion