Research Creative Content
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Social media is one of our most important tools to interact with our users, communicating our programming and marketing campaigns and generating new business opportunities.
The Social media Executive will be responsible for updating content through the social media's tools, moderating the
community activity, integrating sponsors in social media content and coordinating the workflow with digital agencies.
• Strategy and Content
• Developing the posting strategy for each channel in social media
• Improving channel presence in Social Media by increasing the engagement and uploading the content strategically.
• Participating in marketing and programming meetings.
• Present action plans for new TV Shows.
• Being updated on new social media tools, best practices and how other organizations and companies are using them, so that Turner can continue to be an early adopter of these technologies.
• Being the key person to coordinate the workflow with digital agencies.
• Participating in or leading the development, implementation and maintenance of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc.
• Follow up of the road map for different actions or projects.
• Delivery Reports and recommendations.
• Preparing monthly report with the activity of our community including recommendations and opportunities.
• Establishing new monthly aims to be achieved.
• Live Coverage
• Participating in digital live coverage of TV Events.
• At least 2 or 3 years of experience in a similar position. Vast knowledge of Internet, internet tools, Web 2.0, community, virtual worlds.
• Excellent knowledge of the communications, marketing and IT areas.
• Excellent communication skills: oral and written (English and Spanish).
• Proactive, responsible and creative.
• Technical knowledge
• Experienced in online design, management and marketing.
• Level of Portuguese (advanced in written and oral)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp1nbo-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.