Warner Bros. Consumer Products Inc. seeks a Manager, Digital Design for the Creative/PD & BA department.
We are looking for a top talent Digital Design Manager who oozes creativity and can spearhead and drive an overall speed-design methodology and create promotional and presentation tools with a fan and digital first focus across WBCP's full franchise portfolio. You will spend your time dreaming up ways to enhance and extend our storytelling and overall fan experience through graphic design, motion graphics, and video editing that will result in attention demanding presentations, assets and tool kits. You will have access to the full WBCP portfolio of brands and franchises, our entire creative library of assets, as well as a never-ending supply of hot-off-the press graphics, illustration, branding and point of sale materials as your base toolbox.
Do you thrive within a fast-paced environment? Are you constantly inventing new ways to do things, problem solve in your sleep and strive to leapfrog the traditional approach to create next practices? We need to hear from you!
• Conceptualizes, plans, designs, and produces with a team…a wide range of specialized digital, graphic and illustrative material that demands attention and create a commercial impact: Promotional presentations and interactive tool kits, Branding, Packaging and POP materials brought to life through renderings for pitch and sell-in purposes, motion graphics based presentations, digital/social media graphics, creative support collateral, merchandise graphics/designs and more.
• Creates, develops and executes best-in-class concepts that align with brand aesthetic and positioning to continue innovation and stay competitive in market.
• Maintains up-to-date knowledge of cultural, consumer, business and industry trends.
• Able to confidently present, explain and justify creative choices and direction in executive design reviews.
• Executes deliverables under tight deadlines with the ability to creatively problem solve.
• Follows project specifications including timeliness, budget, deadlines and internal proofing.
• Works collaboratively with the creative team, cross-functional departments and executive level staff.
• Utilizes/partners with external resources when necessary to achieve the best results for any individual campaign or project (collaborations, agency coordination, etc.).
• Manages and provides guidance and support on best digital design practices to the greater creative team, maintaining and driving a collaborative, productive and communicative working environment.
• Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience and/or training in a Graphics and/or Digital Design role; or equivalent combination of experience and education.
• Minimum 10 years in a supervisory or leadership role.
• Experience within licensing, vertical business or entertainment industry a plus.
• Recommend BA, BFA or 2 years technical college in a design discipline- graphic or digital design preferred, work and life experience demonstrated across a robust portfolio of strong story-telling creative is priority.
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Dimension and Premier.
• Pro Cinema 4D and AR / VR experience and proficiency a plus.
• Proficient with Power Point, Keynote.
• Microsoft PowerPoint, Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Strong executive leadership, presence, communication, collaboration and presentation skills.
• Ability to manage and facilitate cross-functional, multi-level teams.
• Proven project management experience; structured, disciplined work planning skills.
• Knowledge of consumer products industry, operational and systems environments.
• Adaptive, resilient, measured, high tolerance for ambiguity and comfortable in fast-paced, high-growth environments.
• Active mindset, self-driven, intellectual curiosity, thrives in an empowering culture.
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all platforms; Direct messaging, virtual environments, email, in person and via telephone.
• Must have close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
• Must have the ability to organize and schedule work effectively.
• Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
• Must be able to work independently and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.