Sr. Data Scientist
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a DevOps Engineer for the Digital Product, Platform & Strategy: App Infrastructure & Ops
The DevOps Engineer will work on the B2B/B2C application portfolio under Application infrastructure and operations team. In this capacity the DevOps Engineer will lead a few mid-size cloud hosting projects and define and implement our technical strategy in building, deploying and running these applications.
It is this person's responsibility to proactively uncover the shortcomings of our application hosting platform and to remediate any outstanding gap such as performance and security.
This person will also share the management responsibilities of few critical companywide services such as DNS, certificate, redirector tooling.
• Design and build Cloud infrastructure for B2B/B2C applications.
• Automate the deployment pipeline and other infrastructure components.
• Modernize and run tools and platforms needed to run applications in AIO portfolio.
• Work with Product teams to design scalable services and software.
• At least 2 years' experience as a DevOps Engineer, focused on Cloud and cloud tooling.
• Minimum 2 years as a DevOps Engineer, working with any cloud provider.
• Minimum of 2 years of infrastructure automation experience and Code build and deployment pipeline configuration.
• Solid familiarity with Systems Engineering, Operating systems, Networking concepts and security.
• Solid experience in scripting in any language.
• Good mastery of Cloud technologies, Linux, Scripting, communication and writing skills.
• Ability to learn new technology quickly and take ownership of projects they are assigned to.