Creating graphic, brand, motion, animation, illustration, and typographic elements across the entire EMEA portfolio of WM channels, services, experiences and brands. Responsible for executing high-level graphic design tasks on a project base, according to brief and Creative Director's instructions.
• Creating graphic elements for shows, logos, design packages, as well as animations for trailers, promos and any other video formats including digital; photo editing.
• Art directing of creative material
• Developing print elements for flyers and similar products
• Experience and deep understanding of digital asset design
• Very close collaboration with in-house Creative Producers across all agency verticals
• Scoping and planning of work
• Client and departmental communication and collaboration
The Must Haves
• Proven work experience in the graphics area
• Strong computer skills, visual sense and brilliant communication design knowledge
• Skills in relevant software (e.g. After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Cinema 4D)
• Knowledge of video editing software such as Final Cut Pro or Premiere Pro
• Great sense of design and trends as well as a high degree of creativity and flexibility
• Understanding of brands and marketing goals in creative assignments
• Fluent English
• Team player with a cooperative working style
• Able to work in a multicultural environment
The Nice to Haves
• Previous entertainment/media industry experience.
• Intercultural communication experience and additional European languages.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera.
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ronwe4-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.