Warner Media Home Entertainment is seeking a data scientist for our Analytics team. You will leverage your statistical and machine learning skills to support our content strategy including model development related to windowing, price optimization and content forecasting. You will be a hands-on domain expert working with cross-functional partners to solve broader business problems with data-driven insights and algorithmic thinking. One of the major projects would involve translating existing models into self-service R shiny applications.
• Use Python, R, and other languages/applications to automate data extraction/management, analyze trends and performance in order to help build strategies to grow the business.
• Develop R Shiny interactive applications to provide self-serve tools to internal teams
• Develop dashboards and visualizations using Tableau and other tools to monitor customer trends across all Warner Media business units.
• Develop solutions and build prototypes to solve business problems using machine learning and statistical analysis
• Create impact by helping to solve difficult data science problems using a variety of ML techniques with careful investigations into accuracy / performance
• Synthesize analytics and statistical approaches into easy-to-consume storylines, both visually and verbally, and clearly communicate with non-data science audiences.
• Develop techniques of archiving model learnings and diagnostics so that the team can monitor model evolution over time.
• 2+ years' experience working on or with cross-functional analytics teams
• 2+ years of data analyst or data science experience querying databases (SQL), leveraging a scripting language (R/Python) to analyze data, and using BI tools to deliver repeatable insights
• Must have experience in R Shiny.
• A quick learner can work independently in a matrix environment, adaptability, and a strong self-teaching ethic
• Thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic, and agile environment that can pivot quickly to capture opportunities from the users and business's changing needs.
• Outstanding organizational, interpersonal (ability to influence without hierarchy) and communication skills
• Bachelor's degree, MS or greater in quantitative field of study ( Mathematics, Machine Learning, Engineering, Physics or other quantitative fields)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4we5v-54-144-55-253-42 in your application.