WB Technology combines Warner Bros.' industry-leading technologists and disciplines to ensure global alignment with business strategy and accelerated delivery of innovative technology solutions studio- and industry-wide. From pre-production through archiving, the WBT organization will provide critical business and technology intelligence and services to all Studio business units. WBT manages the Studio's enterprise systems and solutions, emerging platforms, information security, consumer intelligence, content mastering and delivery, and more.
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Customer Support Lead for the DigOpsProdEng: GREATT department. The Lead, Customer Care Operations will lead Tier 1 & Tier 2 agents (in-house and vendor) in ensuring customer inquiries are handled on time and accurately. They will interact with management to address performance and training issues. This role is required to assess and resolve non-standard/standard issues/problems on own initiative and uses independent judgement to communicate and escalate risks to the business to various levels of management. They will interact with their Manager on specific work efforts/deliverables and are required to share knowledge and experience with others via ownership of the team knowledge base to include internal and client facing FAQs, prepared responses, and process documentation.
They demonstrate superior knowledge of Customer Service and Operations industry best practices to ensure optimal servicing of customer and client requests. They communicate regularly with various levels of management and can present ideas very clearly in both written and verbal formats. This position requires handling escalations of a business-critical nature on a regular basis and is a committed brand representative for WarnerMedia, providing the highest levels of service for fans globally.
• Queue management: Monitor all support ticket queues, liaise with team & vendor partner to ensure tickets are resolved in timely manner and provides escalation support as needed. Leads agents in resolving tickets, identifies training & knowledge gap. Lead will escalate to management as needed to resolve and if any process update is required.
• Quality Control: reviews tickets to ensure adherence to policy & process. Provides feedback to agents for improvement and re-training if required.
• Analytics: Review inputs from Analysts, observations, customer data, CSAT scores, department dashboards, reporting and trends to help identify and improve workflows, processes, and knowledge articles. Monitor and track resolution of customer problems and issues. Work closely with product owners, engineers, and stakeholders to provide proactive recommendations on how to improve first contact resolution, and overall processes in efforts to reduce customer contacts and/or streamline resolution times and workflows.
• Knowledgebase: Responsible for up-to-date maintenance of the knowledgebase articles. Conduct scheduled review and identify updates needed to ensure adherence to policy and process (including ad-hoc).
• Training: serve as SME and provides refresher training and process overviews to agents to ensure adherence to policy & processes. Assists in creating & updating training modules.
• Zendesk: serve as first point of contact for Zendesk admin, including minor workflow & view changes as well as generating Explore reports & dashboards.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Minimum 3 years' experience in a call center environment or comparable work experience required
• Experience handling escalation issues in a call center environment required
• Experience in training, drafting process documentation, knowledgebase and training modules required
• Experience handling multiple programs simultaneously in a fast-paced environment required
• Experience in customer support operations highly desired
• Excellent customer service and communication skills (verbal and written)
• Experience handling multi-channel support in multiple languages/territories
• Experienced in Zendesk admin (or similar tools) required
• Experienced in leading training
• Experienced in creating & maintaining FAQ
• Proficiency in use of MS Office programs (Intermediate level Excel desired)
• Work flexible hours, including overtime, when necessary.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxnn1z-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.