Cash Application Analyst
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Purpose of the Role:
The Customer Reconciliation team is responsible for reconciling with Ad Sales Agencies and Advertisers the ads aired during a certain period with the objective of obtaining the Purchase Order that enables billing process. Once PO is obtained, will input data into the system to create the prebilling, create status and follow up reports, adjustments, etc.
The Customer Reconciliations Supervisor is responsible for monitoring everyday Team Operations and conduct overall team activities including coordination, planning and execution. To revise periodically Customers' Account Status with the team ensuring progress is achieved. Guide the team in their analysis, evaluate and support them solve issues related to their reconciliations. To train, support and assist new team members in the activities. Develop and suggest improvements to the process that promote efficiencies. Provide the team with guidance and support for their development. Promote teamwork with other GBS Teams, Commercial and Regional teams. Work closely to the Manager, keeping the team aligned to GBS & Company Strategy.
• Degree or equivalent experience in Accounting and CPA, Business Administration
• Years of experience: 3/4 years in a similar position, preferable with team coordination/supervision.
• Fluent in English oral and written
• Team Building and Team Coordination Skills
• Broad knowledge and experience in ERP Systems like SAP and Oracle PeopleSoft
• Broad knowledge and experience in Good computer skills including Microsoft suit with emphasis on Excel.
• Above average skills in Communications and Client Service
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq5npz-3-215-177-171-42 in your application.